UNT Health Science Center is one of the nation's premier graduate academic medical centers, with five schools that specialize in patient-centered education, research and health care.
UNTHSC has been designated as a 2014-2015 Military Friendly School. The Office of the Registrar can help you apply for Veteran's Benefits, complete certifications and answer questions related to benefits. You may review general benefits information and requirements below. For more information regarding benefits please visit the US Department of Veterans Affairs website at: http://www.va.gov/
- Montgomery GI Bill - Chapter 30 - Active Duty
- Montgomery GI Bill - Chapter 1606 - Selected Reserve
- Post 9/11 GI Bill - Chapter 33
- Hazlewood Act
- Hazlewood Legacy Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program - Chapter 31
- Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) - Chapter 35
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) - Chapter 1607
Call for more information.