- Audiology Services
- Basic Prosthetics
- Behavioral Health Services
- Radiology Services (basic x-rays)
- Chaplain Services
- Mammograms (through The Rose)
- Chiropractic Services
- Dietetic/Nutritional Services
- Social Work Services
- Mental Health Services
- Nursing Treatment
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Optometry Services
- Optician Services
- Laboratory Services (Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. & 12:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Waiting Room C)
- Pharmacy Services
- General Surgery
- Physical Therapy Services
- Primary Care Services
- Substance Abuse Services
- General Internal Medicine
- Tele-Health Services: ENT, Cardiology, and Pulmonary
- Please note: NO EMERGENCY SERVICES are available at this location.
How to Make Appointments
- Call the Tomball Clinic or Network Telecare and Appointment Center at 713-794-8985 or toll free 1-800-639-5137.
- Just like any private doctor’s office, the Tomball VA Outpatient Clinic Prime Care Teams are designed to see patients by appointment. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if you come in as a walk-in, we cannot guarantee how long your wait might be. Consequently, we encourage you to make an appointment and avoid long wait times.
- If, for some reason, you cannot keep your appointment, please immediately call the Network Telecare and Appointment Center and choose Option 3, to reschedule or cancel. Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance so we can offer your appointment to another Veteran.
We are now capable of providing flu shots. Please notify your Primary Care Provider if you are interested. For more information about influenza and the flu vaccine, contact the Preventive Medicine Program at the Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center at 713-794-8768 or visit the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/flu.
The Tomball VA Outpatient Clinic does not dispense medication - all prescriptions will be mailed to you. Prescriptions can be refilled by three different ways:
1. Logon to www.myhealth.va.gov via My Health-E Vet 2. Contact the automated telephone refill line 713-794-7648 or Toll Free 1-800-454-1062 3. Mail in the refill form (this paperwork arrives with medications in the mail).
VA will not fill or rewrite prescriptions prescribed by your private physician. The VA will provide medications that are prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
Emergency Situations/Urgent Care
The Tomball VA Outpatient Clinic is not equipped to handle life-threatening emergencies. If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911. To contact the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline 24-hours a day, seven days a week, please call 1-800-273-8255.
If you have medical problems after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, you can speak with professionally trained registered nurses at the Network Telecare and Appointment Center to help answer your non-emergency, health care questions 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Dial (713) 794-8985 or toll-free 1 (800) 639-5137.
Tomball Phone Tree: 281-516-1505 Press 0: Speak to a Tomball staff Press 1: Pharmacy Press 2: Advice from a Nurse Press 3: Eligibility/Enrollment Press 4: Billing Questions