What We Do
Veterans Pardners is a Client-Centered, Solution-Focused, Nonprofit 501C3 collaborative employing the Recovery model with community and therapeutic resources for personal sufficiency and wellness.
Our priority is Military Service members, Veterans and their families.
- We provide education, resources and support.
- We offer assistance in bringing healing to trauma, disability and mental health disorders through conventional therapies and alternative modalities of assistance.
- We also incorporate Peer-to-Peer assistance, Bringing Everyone Into The Zone (of Recovery) or BEITZ – and other specialized programs for Military Service Members & Veterans who suffer from for PTSD, TBIs & MSTs.
- We provide education, resources and support For the Veteran and their families throughout the process.
- We bring community members to “Pardner” with our members to share